Tuesday

Layer Cake

via Refinery29

via Refinery29

via togandporter

I consider myself a California girl through and through, and like any true Californian I hate cold and rainy weather.  For me it's just more fun to get dressed in the summer, with all the bright colors and different silhouettes there seems to be more options. The only way to have fun getting dressed in the winter is through the exciting world of layering. If you're like me you probably rotate around a couple heavy jackets and scarves to make it through these cold frigid months. I mean, who has the money (and space) to have a different coat for every day? Layering allows you to take those basic, practical, warm pieces and make them look a little different every day. I also think it's cool to layer unexpected things. Why not wear that faux fur vest over your leather jacket? Why not wear that blazer under your leather jacket? The possibilities are endless.Winter is not the time to worry about looking bulky, that's what summer's for.

No comments:

Post a Comment